7.15.2013

center-step card with MME

A few weeks ago Pazzles released a cutting collection of cool folded card bases. (You can still buy them in WPC, AI & SVG here.) I used the center-step card for the base of this sweet birthday card and some of last years My Mind's Eye papers. My favorite part of this card is the mixy-matchy flower cluster. I pulled out my stash of flowers and found three different flowers to make a flower cluster on the front of the card.
 
I'm linking this up to the Moxie Fab World Birthday Card Challenge. Play along until 8/12!
And speaking of My Minds Eye have you seen their new releases? I'm pretty much dying for Chalk Studio given my love of all things chalkboard!
Supplies:
MME {Miss Caroline & The Sweetest Thing}
Pazzles Craft Room Cutting Files
Taylored Exressions Sentiment Stamp
 

3 comments:

http://ilove2cutpaper.blogspot.com/ said...

Loving the stepper cutting file for the Pazzles. Stunning colour combination and embellishments work so well to make this such a pretty card.

Katrina Hunt said...

Oh, very very pretty!!! I love fun folded cards like this! Hugs, Katrina

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)