7.19.2013

more chalkboard art

Summer CHA is next week, but this week has been full of new product reveals. One thing I am noticing in common with many lines is the chalkboard art look. Oh-it makes me happy! I love this trend! I'm especially excited about My Minds Eye Chalk Studio line.
Last month I did a tutorial on creating a faux chalkboard art effect with stamps and ink and I have a few more projects to share that I made at the time but had to wait to share.

 
 
And a little treat holder, made with recycled papers {notebook paper, dictionary paper}
 
And now that I'm seeing these I'm ready to make some more! This time I think I'll do something a bit more flowery and girly!
 
Supplies:
Pebbles Inc {Seen & Noted}
Lawn Fawn Stamps
Studio g Stamps, White Chalk Ink
Canvas Corp Chalkstock
 
 
 
 

No comments: