6.14.2013

use it tuesday drifting layout

Last year for D's birthday we got him a Drift Bike. It is probably the most used gift ever! Every night after dinner he is out on the driveway spinning around and around. We've also taken it to the park where he uses the basketball court slabs to get some major speed and then spins and peels out. I often have to go track it down in the evening because all of his neighbor friends love it too. I snapped these pictures one night while he was hanging out on the driveway.
I'm guest designing this week at Use It Tuesday for challenge #57 Masculine. Use It Tuesday focuses on using your stash. I pulled out some older Echo Park This & That papers and some chipboard letters from K & Co. I also used a Pagemaps sketch for this layout.
 
Supplies:
Echo Park {This & That}
K &Co {Wild Saffron}
Heidi Swapp Colorshine {Mustard}
Tim Holtz Game Spinners
 

No comments: