6.19.2013

vintage bliss cards

Some weeks are better than others and some are downright miserable. I had way too many things to do last week and not nearly enough time to do them in. By the end of the week I was fighting a cold and barely hanging on. Friday night I went upstairs to tuck my kids in and then sat down on my bed next to a pile of laundry. The next thing I knew it was the middle of the night and I was laying spread eagle on the bed still in my clothes. My hubby just moved the laundry to the floor and got in bed, not even noticing I was still dressed and halfway off the bed. I guess I was a little tired-and the worst part is I missed a midnight deadline for a Design Team I really wanted to submit to.
But this week I am back in the saddle and had a chance to make a few cards the other night.
I am so in love with the Simple Stories Vintage Bliss line. I've made a few things at work with it here and here and I finally cracked open my own set of papers and made some cards.


 
I'm falling in love with Stickles for the first time. I know everyone else has been there done that, but I have a bottle Diamond Stickles that makes everything sparkle. And sparkle is always a good thing! I added stickles all around the edge of the sentiment card.
 
Supplies:
Simple Stories Vintage Bliss
The Twinery Twine
Hug Snug Seam Tape
Ranger Diamond Stickles

1 comment:

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Saw your cards had been pinned by Simple Stories on Pinterest and had to pop over and say hello and tell you how beautiful your cards turned out! Love seeing former Craft Warehouse girls when out and about! ;)