6.11.2013

oh shoot-birthday card

Just a quick card share tonight. I'm loving this Taylored Expressions stamp set {Oh Snap}. It is adorable. I especially love the little film strip. Although the stamp set is new, I used some older supplies to finish up the card-just a few things I've been hoarding like the Pink Paislee ruffle twill. I used my American Crafts Chromatix markers to color in the images and shade around the sentiment. I made another card with this set a few weeks ago.

Supplies:
Taylored Expressions {Oh Snap}
Pebbles Inc {Sunnyside}
Pink Paislee Ruffle Twill
American Crafts Chromatix Markers 

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

love, love your card!! super adorable. went and checked out the stamp set, so cute!!!!

Janelle Stollfus said...

That is so sweet and the color combo is awesome! You say quick though and I'm not thinking I could put that together "quick". :)