10.10.2008

Handmade Goodness

Those who know me know I have been a little obsessed with sewing and making things handmade these days. I absolutley love this site by Emily Falconbridge. She is the coolest person and her blog is full of things to make your creativity go crazy. A few weeks ago she posted a tutorial on how to make handmade felt slippers for little girls. Adorable!! You can find the link here. I plan on trying these. I've been sewing too-I made some adorable pj's for Anna which I have not photographed. I also made a cute nightgown and the most adorable recycled denim pencil skirt for Anna. Here's a few pictures.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your talents never cease to amaze me. And they keep pouring and pourig. What a fun Halloween party. Love dopey's ears and Anna looks great too! Mmm and the food delicious!