12.01.2013

and so it goes

It seems like I barely took these pictures and yet it's been more than three months. This sweet girl is a happy fourth grader who loves school. It makes it so much easier to send them off in the morning when they are happy to go!


I love that little chalkboard sticker that says "and so it goes". That sums up the years so well. My kids begin a new school year and suddenly before I know it, it's the first day of summer. Time flies by. I wish I knew how to slow down a bit so I won't wake up suddenly and have to send her off to college. (Which reminds me of this story about my first day of college.) That's life I guess, but one of the reasons scrapbooking is important to me. I want to remember these little moments.

I'm linking this up to the My Minds Eye Sketch Week Challenge.

Supplies:
My Minds Eye {Cut And Paste, Chalk Studio}
Heidi Swapp Color Shine
American Crafts Thickers

No comments: