8.09.2013

bless your nest

Maybe I'm sick of summer and ready to move onto spring, or maybe I just have a things for little blue eggs because of the one's we had, but I have loved this sweet set by Taylored Expressions.
I'll admit the branches and leaves that had to be stamped on top of one another made me a little nervous, but luckily I quickly got the hang of it again. I actually started my papercraft obsession as a Stampin Up demonstrator so I've had lots of practice and it quickly came back to me.
This second card I created for the Moxie Fab World Birthday Card challenge. The feathers started out as plain white die-cut feathers (more on that later) and the nest and eggs were stamped and fussy cut.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Supplies:
American Crafts Lucky Charm Collection
Taylored Expressions {Bless Your Nest}
Heidi Swapp Color Shine
Pazzles Inspiration

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)