4.27.2013

mom silhouette

I wanted to jump on here really quick and share a card while I have a few minutes before the Saturday craziness starts. We have a soccer game, a school fun run and two birthday parties to attend today so we'll be on the go all day. My house is also in desperate need of some TLC, but what's new!
 If you look closely you'll see this card features 5 different patterned papers. I mixed and matched floral, dots and chevrons but the thing that ties them together is that I inked the edges of all the papers white. I love the look-it almost makes them fade into one another.
The woman silhouette was hand sketched from my own shadow. Aren't my eyelashes long and my neck so skinny? I'm kidding-it is a Pazzles Craft Room file cut on my Inspiration die cut machine.

Supplies:
Pebbles Inc (Seen & Noted)
Pazzles Inspiration

No comments: