12.29.2012

mojo sketch 273

For Christmas this year I got the entire set of {American Crafts} Chromatix alchohol markers. My husband always gets me exactly what I want when I pick it out bring it home for him to wrap. On Christmas day I sat on the couch and practiced shading and blending. I'm a newbie at it, but excited to learn.
I used this weeks Mojo Monday sketch to make a card last night and I added some stamped and colored flowers to the card.

 
I'm trying hard to not be a scrapbook hoarder this year. I'm going to try and buy things that serve several purposes and can be re-used over and over-like stamps and markers and my Pazzles Inspiration which can make any embelishment I want.
Of course I'm going to CHA in a few weeks so I'm sure my good intentions will stop there. I'm taking an empty suitcase with me just in case :)
Supplies:
{Lawn Fawn} Stamps
{American Crafts} 5th & Frolic papers
{American Crafts} Chromatix Markers
{Hambly} Silhouette Rub-On
{Pazzles}Inspiration Die Cut Machine

No comments: