4.06.2012

ice cream party

I got some Fancy Pants {Childish Things} this week and had to immediatley put it to good use. I had these pictures from an ice cream party last summer. I missed "the good picture" when 2 seconds later aunt emily started squirting whipped cream directly into dylan's mouth. I added brown paper bag stars to this layout. I simply cut stars with my Silhouette out of lunch sacks. I crinkled them, inked them and layered them on my layout.

I made this layout as part of the Progressive Crop at Scrapbook Heaven. There are still a few more days to play so head over to the forum and get the scoop.
And speaking of Scrapbook Heaven-I was asked to join the DT on a full time basis. I'm thrilled and can't wait to get my first kit to design with.  The April kit is gorgeous and the layouts made by the current DT are stunning! Check them out here.

1 comment:

Mara Campbell said...

I love the star and that big title! Fun layout!