2.28.2011

From the weekend..

Just a few layouts to share today. The first is my version of Sketch #108 from Sketch Inspiration.
This is Dylan anticipating his first bite of his gigantic Hershey kiss. I tortured him a bit and took some pics before I let him eat it. When his grandma dropped it off for him he said "oh-that looks expensive." He's such a nut.

Nest up is my submission for the Scrap Attack Scrapbooking Little Yellow Bicycle contest. I used LYB Clothesline which is actually a very girly line but I managed to make it boyish. The cool black & white shoelace from Scarlet Lime helped. This page is Dylan on the computer. He calls web pages "dot coms".

Entertaining him all day while his sister is at school is quite the chore. Lets just say we've both become experts at Candyland, Uno and Connect 4.

No comments: