12.06.2010

MME Lost & Found

I saw this beautiful MME collection when I was in North Carolina with my mom and it was a while before I could get it in Boise. See how gorgeous these papers are-there even better in real life. (available locally at Paper Cottage)I used some of them for the latest MME Blog Challenge.

These pictures are from last fall. I took the kids out for a little photo shoot shortly after my uncle's death. I was still reeling from the emotions of that and as I snapped the pictures I was overcome with gratitude for my family. Like take your breath away-lump in your throat gratitude. Life's a funny thing-ups and downs and laughter and tears. I'm so lucky to have wonderful people to love and share it with.

1 comment:

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Hi there. Nadia here all the way from Sydney Australia. Just found this link at the MME blog for this sketch challenge. Just wanted to tell you I love your page. I also used the same range for my submission. You have done a great job! Lovely.Take care, Nadia.