5.26.2014

heidi swapp clothespin gift tags


Sometimes I get something in my head and just have to see it through. Is that weird? I had this can of dark pink Montana Spray Paint leftover from some projects in Anna's room and a bag of clothespins. I sprayed the clothespins hot pink for the fun of it and then decided to give them a purpose.




I pulled out my Heidi Swapp Color Shine sprays and some of the Color Magic papers and started spraying different colors together. Having just fallen so completely in love with the Stained Glass Butterflies Cutting Collection from Pazzles I added a few butterflies to the mix and cut out a few tags shapes.
I dug into my folder of Heidi Swapp scraps and added a few more accent pieces. These are really just a jumble of bits and pieces, but I liked how they turned out. I glued the tags to the pink clothespins and now I have gift tags that can be clipped right to a gift and reused by the recipient. Before I give them away, I might add a magnet to the back so they can be used of the fridge.

Supplies:
Pazzles Inspiration Cutter
Stained Glass Butterflies Cutting Collection
Heidi Swapp Color Shine
Heidi Swapp Color Magic Papers
Hug Snug Seam Tape

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love, love, love this! Your pretty packing makes it so exciting.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are GORGEOUS!! LOVING the butterfly!!!!