5.04.2014

christmas morning layout

So yesterday just happened to be a national holiday-National Scrapbook! This is one holiday I never forget and I always celebrate to the fullest potential! After early morning football, I made a trip to the scrapbook store to take advantage of the great sales. I was pumped and ready to spend, but I left with a $9.00 receipt. I'm not sure what's wrong with me. I'm in a DIY mood I guess because I kept thinking-I'll just make that.
 
 
I finished up this layout late last night. It's pictures from Christmas morning and I love the expressions on the kid's faces. Anna has the best expressions, because she is prepped for a dramatic moment caught on camera. She's such a little actress. Of course I managed to miss her dramatic performance on camera this year and just got normal pictures.
~Michelle
Supplies:
Echo Park Paper {Seasons Greetings}
Two Peas NSD Freebie [Camera}
MME Washi Tape
Studio G Stamps

No comments: