10.13.2013

chalk studio card

In the midst of my Halloween preparations I made some time for some non-spooky card making with some of the new My Minds Eye lines. The chalkboard labels and tags come from Chalk Studio and the rest is from Cut and Paste. I think sometimes I get stuck in a rut with certain color combos and it's hard to think of fresh ideas. Does that happen to you? The yellow and mint of Cut and Paste was just the fresh change I was looking for.
I'm linking this up to the My Minds Eye Chalk It Up Challenge. It was an easy challenge to create for since the chalkboard look is a favorite of mine right now. Also linking up to the Moxie Fab World Ready Made Embellishment Challenge. The flowers are all chipboard stickers I peeled off the sheet and clustered on my card. I added epoxy dots to the center of each flower.
If you want more info on the chalkboard art look, hop over and read the post I did for Pazzles last week.

Supplies:
MME (Chalk Studio, Cut and Paste)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I really like this color combo and your design/composition is lovely.