9.18.2013

halloween Invitation Ideas

I've contained myself long enough! I think it is now officially socially acceptable to talk about Halloween. After all, it's only 43 days away! For those of you planning Halloween parties, the first step is usually the Halloween party invitations! I've done several years worth of invites, but I thought I'd share the last two years, because they were my favorite.
Two years ago I bought some severed hands for my invites. These came cheap from the dollar store and before you panic-they only sell plastic severed hands at the dollar store.

I tied a ribbon around the finger as an important reminder and wrote the details in Sharpie on the palm of the hand. Since most of my guests are local, I left them on their doorsteps.

Last year I had barely begun working at Pazzles when Halloween rolled around. I designed a witches cauldron cutting file with pull-out slime bubbles. The details of the party were written on the bubble pull out. The file is available in the Craft Room Library.
Still working on this year's invites. I'll be sure to share once they are finished!

No comments: