3.12.2013

robin's eggs

I've had this card in my head for a while and finally made it in real life. I love these feather cutting files from the Pazzles Craft Room, so I created a nest to go with them this week. I cut my eggs from a light blue paper and then misted them with Heidi Swapp Teal Colorshine and added a bit of Stickles to the edge.
Side Note: I drug Dylan with me tonight to get some Heidi Swapp papers. He heard me telling the scrapbook store employee that I love everything Heidi Swapp does. In the car on the way home he said "Do you wish you were on Heidi's swatt team?" I guess Swapp does sound like Swatt. And yes-I'd be on Heidi's swatt team anytime as long as there was free colorshine involved.
Supplies:
Teresa Collins (He Said/She Said Collection)
Heidi Swapp Colorshine (Teal)
Ranger Stickles
Pazzles Inspiration
Pazzles Craft Room File

No comments: