11.05.2012

oh happy day

Have you heard of Mojo Monday? I love the gorgeous card sketches they post every Monday and I was so inspired by last weeks sketch.
 I made my cards and sat down Sunday night to upload them to the link party. As I was waiting for my photos to download off my camera I clicked over to the Mojo Monday post and saw that the link was closing in 56 seconds. Try as I might I couldn't get my photos edited and uploaded fast enough, so I'm sharing them here today instead.


These cards are a mix of products but I did get out some Lawn Fawn stamps and stamp a little flower and leaves on the second one. I used my Copic markers to color in the stamped images. The banner on this same card is from the super cool Heidi Swapp color magic line. You spray ink on it and wipe it off and you get a resist effect. I'm in love!

No comments: