11.25.2012

make a wish card

AND...I'm back! I had a little Halloween hangover and had to catch up on my life a bit. But I'm happy ot report I got my party mess cleaned up, put away Halloween, got my Thanksgiving stuff out and then put it away too. So we are on to Christmas now. I can't wait to start making and baking. I love Christmas papercrafts too. Who am I kidding- I love making cards tags and pages for every holiday!
Today I'm sharing a card I made for the latest Mojo Monday Challenge. Here's the sketch-
And here's my card-
 
I hit the Craft Warehouse Holiday Open House and filled my bags with some new scrappy goodies. I'm a happy girl! Of course I did my hubby a favor and bought the new American Crafts alcohol markers (entire set) so he would have one less present to buy me. I'm good like that! I'm working on my shading skills and used a few markers I'd purchased previously on the leaves and flower. I added some stickles to the flower for a bit of shine. And of course since I love my Pazzles Inspiration, I cut out a woodgrain background and a paper ribbon border for extra dimension. I love that woodgrain overlay so much!(sigh)
Thanks for stopping by today!
Supplies:
American Crafts {5th & Frolic}
Ranger Stickles {Diamond}
Lawn Fawn Stamps {Flutter By}
SRM Stickers

No comments: