9.10.2012

summer fresh window

I can't get enough of this Simple Stories (Summer Fresh) line. It's got all of my favorite things-burlap, mason jars, clouds and flowers. I was in a card making frenzy last night and made a big batch of cards to submit to Paper Crafts so I can't show them just yet. But here is one I can share. I'm linking it up to the Moxie Fab World Focal Point Challenge.

I added pop-dots to flower stickers and added them among the windowsill flowers to give it a bit of dimension. The cute banner is a sticker from the Summer Fresh line.

3 comments:

VERO The Sahm said...

wowwww ! This card is so cute, love it !

Bente Fagerberg said...

You make such beautiful cards. I love this one and I love Summer Fresh as well. TFS!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to the Focal Point Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)