9.30.2012

camping cards

 
I have a confession! I'm addicted enough to papercrafting that I actually took card making supplies camping this summer. Yup-I did! I knew we'd be spending a lot of time sitting around so I made myself a little card making kit to go. I packed an American Crafts {Dear Lizzy} 6x6 pad and a few embellishments.
I ended up spending some time crafting with my daughter which was so much fun. She packed some art supplies to play with and then we ended up sharing. I shared my stickers with her and she shared her watercolors.


I used the white in her Crayola watercolors to paint around the edge of this card and I like the way it looks against the kraft paper.
We had such a good time together doing girly stuff and talking while the boys did manly stuff -like playing with sticks and drinking pop-or whatever manly things men/boys do when the girls aren't around :)

I'm loving my new job at Pazzles and had fun making the cutest Halloween Banner this week. You can check it out here and enter to win some Canvas Corp goodies.

No comments: