6.25.2012

usa album

The paper bag album was a huge trend a few years ago, but I never actually made one-until now. And I love how it turned out. This was for a class held last weekend at Paper Cottage and I believe there are a few kits still available in the store. The album was made using papers by Pink Paislee {Declaration} and Authentique stickers. Here are shots of a few of the album pages.
 
The little ribbon tabs are pull out cards for extra journaling or pictures.


Now I just need to find cute 4th of July outfits for my kids so they will match the album I made. Yes-I'm serious. I do occasionally dress my kids to match scrapbook paper I want to use. Is that overly obsessive and wierd?   maybe

1 comment:

Wendy Sue said...

What a fun album! Thanks for linking up on the create: blog! :)