5.15.2012

mothers day album

I finished up this mini album late saturday night to give to my mom for mothers day. I used the Pink Paislee artisan album that came in the Scrapbook Heaven May Elite Kit. I took a few pictures before it was finished, so what you are seeing isn't the fully completed album.


To get the weathered wood look on the photo pages I dry brushed white acrylic paint over the bare chipboard. After it dried I stamped each childs name and added their photo. On the page facing their photo each grandkid wrote grandma a special note.



Hope mothers day was fantastic for everyone. I celebrated by taking a 2 hour nap and eating cheesecake. The kids made me 3+ cards each and some sweet handmade gifts. They set up games and activities all day too until Mike nicely suggested maybe mom just needed a nap :) I was well loved!

1 comment:

VERO The Sahm said...

sooo awesome mini-album, and great technic ! thanks for sharing !