5.21.2012

busy weekend


I had time to do this fun challenge from the Scrapbook Heaven blog this weekend. The challenge was to use a border punch on the edge of your layout in just a few random spots. I used some Echo Park {This & That} to make this layout and the pictures are from Anna's Kindergarten graduation. What a difference two years makes. I really didn't think she'd changed all that much but when I see that baby face it makes me realize how much she's changed.

We had a busy weekend as usual. Mike and Dylan went camping and Anna and I had a girls night and painted our nails and watched America's Funniest Home Videos episodes. That is her favorite show right now.


Dylan had his last soccer game of the season Saturday. He loved soccer and scored multiple goals each game. He told Mike he was way better at soccer then Mike was. He's getting a little cocky! 

My grandma was in the hospital all weekend and we waited and prayed, but she passed away. She was a great lady and had 33 grandchildren and tons of great grandchildren.

1 comment:

Karenladd said...

So sorry to hear about your Grandma Michelle. She is lucky to have had such a full life, and a family who loved her.
Your layout is adorable and I am really liking that punched border idea! This reminds me that I need to give it a try as well!