3.22.2012

spring trio

Just checking in from crazytown. A very busy week plus a computer on the fritz make for one very boring blog. I do have one project to share though-Friday at Paper Cottage I'm teaching a spring trio class where we will be making these 3 projects. If you are local-sign up or you can always call and order a kit or request one through me.


{Sorry for the terrible pictures-like I said computer on the fritz}

I'll be out of town for the weekend attending the funeral for Mike's grandma so I'll be back on Monday with something new:)

2 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

Great projects! I really like that last one with the stencil letter. Very cool!

danni reid. said...

the stencil letter tag is so cool and those flowers, love,.this will be such a fun and beautiful class michelle. sorry to hear about mike's grandma, hope you have safe travels to and from. see you monday my friend.