2.13.2012

MME Blog Challenge

Linking up to the MME Blog Challenge 32
My Minds Eye {Lime Twist, Alphabet Soup, Quite Contrary}
These two drove me bonkers all weekend. They argue constantly! But just when I think they'll grow up and hate each other I hear them laughing their heads off. I guess that's what siblings are for, right?
This morning they were yelling at each other about who shoved who while they were brushing their teeth. A minute later when I was looking at Anna's pierced ear and realized it was infected, Dylan was rubbing her back while she was crying. And he promised to sit by her on the bus and put his hand up in front of her ear so no one would bump it. There is hope I guess!

1 comment:

Karenladd said...

Wow Michelle, I really love this layout! I am always looking out for boy or masculine themed layouts because most of them out there are girlie and this is adorable! Love the way you used the twine!