1.16.2012

v-day

I'm already starting to make valentine's day stuff because I always love the v-day paper collections. I made these for the moxie fab world punch challenge and Paper Cottage displays.I used an older Fancy Pants line {Love Birds}.


I've been trying to take more pictures this year. My kids are growing up fast and my camera stays in  my closet until a "big" event comes along. But-I was looking at some older pictures the other night and I realized that it's about documenting what they look like in each phase. Oh how I miss my sons chubby toddler hands and his pink cheeks after his nap.

He's gone from this...



..to this so fast!

1 comment:

Mara Campbell said...

Very cute cards! I love Valentine papers, too. Love all the hearts and the heart doily!!

And man, kids grow waaay too fast!!! :-)