9.08.2011

Halloween

I sort of love Halloween-like- a lot! I'm excited to see cool new Halloween ideas popping up and it's making me a little happy. And stressed because I haven't decided on the perfect costume yet. Here's a few things that caught my eye-
photo source: sewdangcutecrafts.com
Check out these mason jar Spider Cider creations. Love the idea of using Wassail as Spider Cider. Check out all the info at Sew Dang Cute.

photosource:jenjohnson.typepad.com

And this cute decor item that would be so inexpensive to make. Check out the tutorial at Eighteen25
And speaking of Eighteen 25- stop by every day to see a new Halloween idea during their Spooktacular September.

photo source:Pennies on a Platter
And whats Halloween without some Snickerdoodle pumpkin ice cream sandwiches? Yum! Get the recipe at Pennies on a Platter.

2 comments:

Guy and Mallory said...

I love ALL of these!!!!

Unknown said...

eweee, a new blog to visit! thanks for the cute tips.

We had a halloween party last year and the best costume went to the polygomists. She found a dress at the DI and a name tag wife # ?, he wore his suit. BUT the best was her hair. French braided with it tucked under and the high high front bangs. I'll have to email you a pic.