4.07.2011

Wishin for Summer

Too bad winter seems to be neverending. My daffodils were struggling to survive this morning in the brief snow flurry we had. But... I can still scrap summer pictures and pretend like it's just around the corner.


You may have noticed the new headers at the top of the last few posts. I've decideded to post more often with some regularly scheduled topics. Today is frugal fab where I show you how to turn junk into crafting fabulousness. So remember the last layout I showed you:


Notice the curvy square chipboard? I pulled off the backing for that chipboard and saved it. You'll notice in thebeach layout, I laid the scrap backing down on my page and used it as a mask before misting. I did this first before I placed my photos. It adds a little dimension to the plain background and it was FREE. You can do this same thing with chipboard alphabets-save the negative space and they become stencils.


Come back next week for a giveaway!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I envy your scrapbooking talent. This is something I have never been able to conquer. Thanks for your sweet comments on my project at PC's 350 Cards and Gifts blog hop!