1.28.2011

Nook Crop

Last weekend was the Scrapbook Nook Virtual Crop. I had planned to scrap the weekend away but as usual one thing led to another and I only got a few pages done. Here's what I made:
I have the sewing bug again and have a few projects started. Stay tuned for the final outcome :)
BTW-the sewing bug is a good thing as opossed to the flu bug that has been lingering in our house the past few weeks. We've all had it one by one so it's been a looong month. Does anyone watch Parks & Rec? I thought this was so funny last night-I know that feeling.

6 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

Beautiful layouts! And what a pretty card, I love the ribbon you used!!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

love your pages! totally loving those papers!

Unknown said...

cute ideas--thanks for the inspirations I need to get scrapping again

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Great layouts Michelle, that cameo you added is great!

Adrienne Pierce said...

Absolutely beautiful work!

danni reid. said...

CONGRATS on the card color challenge, i LOVE that card and the use of that journal page, it is absolutely beautiful!!
and those layouts are so awesome, love the cameo and houndstooth letters, really awesome!